Friday, July 28, 2006

I.MAGiC released VRM3 updater; vrm3x9g

On 28th July 2006, I.MAGiC released VRM3 patch named "VRM3VDX9G.EXE" on their website. I tried to apply it to my own Bahnsim PRO environment. I had no error but nothing happened either. It seems to ignore BSP.

I wonder it makes you angry; I.MAGiC abdicates responsibility to support us!! But you do not have to mind about that. I compared the time stamp of exe files. As the result, I found BSP had the newer one than the patch did, as follows.


What does it mean?
I guess that this patch is to catch up to BSP viewer for Japanese VRM3 users.
On Readme files included in it, they said "this is the same version of limited express collected edition."
Limited express collected edition is the VRM3 price down edition including cars and parts of VRM3-0, 1, 2, and 3, released on 24th Febrary 2006. I know that I.MAGiC made VRM3 and BSP into a common architecture at that time. However, the conventional VRM3 users did not have the way to get the new viewer without buying the package; even most of them found the parts they already have in it.

Therefore, you do not have to mind the patch this time. You already have the newest viewer.exe in your BSP :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home