Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Junichi's VRM movies

Today I introduce the greatest VRM movie maker in Japan.
His name is Junichi. Click here, and you will get to his movie page. There you can see several screenshots, and they are triggers to watch the movies.

What is the nuts and bolts of VRM3/Bahnsim Pro?
Everyone says that the answer is "drag & drop parts into layout window."
However, Junichi's movies show us that there's more tricks. I mean "Boden-Werkzeug" or soil-tool.

A little appropriate amount of landform undulation and creative with surface pattern (called "Struktur") would work miracles with your layout. I'm sure Junichi's movies will be good demonstration and flower for your enjoying Bahnsim PRO.

I will contribute some tips if you hope to know how to make your Bahnsim PRO layout up just like Junichi's work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow what a what a nice view, really impressive!

I'll hope you bring some day a tutorial about how to set up mountains with the "Gipspinsel" it's the most difficult thing for me, to make a good looking mountain.

9:11 am  
Blogger ghost said...

I'm sorry that I have left comments for a long time. :-(

I'll try about that, wait a bit.

9:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home