Sunday, June 18, 2006

ghost's VRM->N layout

It is not the only way to enjoy that you operate locomotives in virtual layout on your PC.

Bahnsim PRO/VRM also can be used as a planning tool for real model-train layout. It shows us the rendering before we start to construct the layouts. That helps us with our drafting the track plan, working up the image, and reducing the risk of misstep.

I show you some pictures of my own N gauge layout designed with VRM as follows.


Click, and you can see the large image. Click, and you can see the large image.
I call this approach "VRM->N". Click here, and you can see much more pictures and my report, written in Japanese. I will make an English summary if some people hope.

By the way, I give you a layout file which you can enjoy on your Bahnsim PRO. It shows the following scene.

Click, and you can see the large image.
It was also designed for constructing my real N gauge layout as follows.

Click, and you can see the large image.


Click here, and you can get it(ZIP archive).

There are several differ in detail between the VRM screenshot and photo of the N gauge layout. Because it was exactly designed with VRM3-4 named "Powered by TOMIX 2". As you know, Bahnsim PRO users can enjoy layout files with the parts included in VRM3-0. So I rebuild a new VRM layout file which is based on the same concept. Therefore, it should be called not VRM->N but N->VRM. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home