Sunday, November 19, 2006

Maru's desktop N layout

Do you remember that I introduced to you a Japanese modeler who had completed his N desktop layout based on my blueprint drawn with VRM? Today I would like to show you about another person who did it!

His name is Maru (his screen name). Click here, and you can jump to his weblog written in Japanese.

Yesterday, I received an e-mail from him, attached several pictures of his N desktop layout. I soon noticed his layout based on one of my blueprints. You can see more pictures here.


According to him, this is the first experience for him to construct N layout. The potential of VRM and my activity gave him a boost to try his initial experience of N layout. That is just my great pleasure.


For European BSP users, I built BSP layout based on his work. Click here, and you can get the ZIP archive. That's one small layout for men, one giant leap for Maru. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home