Sunday, October 01, 2006

ghost's Deutsche Marine layout

My latest work titled "Deutsche Marine" is a layout modelling a secret navy base in a cove. Of course, they get ready for the invasion of junichi's battle fleet.


Admiral junichi already threw an aircraft carrier out as I informed. That was a great menace for me. But now I have a counter weapon as follows.


Yes!! I have U-Boot!!
Fire a torpedo at her vulnerable belly!!!!

However, I have a serious problem; this submarine is doubtless "landscape," so it can neither move nor even be replaced with drag & drop!!!! :-P


As usual, you can get the ZIP archive including the layout file. Enjoy it with your Bahnsim PRO. Even if you do not have BSP, you can enjoy the movie here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Unbelievable! Outstanding! A great layout!

6:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

You can copy and paste the ships into your own BSP layout if they caught your heart. :-)

It seems to be interesting to place it in the river under the iron bridge after taking off machine-gun, which is assembled with LeitngsMast f.Einzelgleis and Betonpfeiler.

11:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home