Friday, August 11, 2006

Okinotorishima's layout; "Kiso valley"

Every year, I.MAGiC hosts VRM layout contest. Yesterday evening, I recieved an e-mail from one of the winners in last year. There I found his new package limited layout for BSP users attached!

His name is Okinotorishima(his screen name). He does not have his own website. Instead of him, I distribute his latest work titled "Kiso Valley" with a pleasure.


Kiso is a geographical name at the center of Japan. Do you remember that I wrote about Japanese pendulum car? Kiso is known as the first place where series 381; the first pendulum electric car in the world, was put into service.

Click here, and you can get a ZIP archive including his layout. According to his e-mail, the reason why he made it is because it is too hot this summer in Japan. With your Bahnsim PRO, see for yourself what he meant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home